Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Beginning!
















As we sat in the waning light of the afternoon out on the patio, I with a chilled glass of Vouvray and Chrissy with her iced tea, we chatted about all that had happened that day and how it made Chrissy feel. As a girl she was much more animated and talkative, not at all shy. She confessed to being drawn to her mother's clothes when left alone. The urge to try them on became an obsession with her and she took any opportunity to do so. I listened and nodded telling her of the similar feelings I had at her age. After all I was only 7 years older than her so my memories were very vivid. As she talked she would finger the hem of her short skirt, cross and uncross her legs in a ladylike manner and flip her hair back with her hand. When she got fidgety she would get up and walk around the patio. She handled the 3 inch cork wedge sandals well walking in graceful short steps. She asked the cutest questions as well. "What's it like sleeping in a night gown? How do you walk in really high heels? Do you kiss your boyfriend? "What's that like?" She was so innocent but so, so cute. After I had her wash and condition her hair it took on so much volume and shine. It was gorgeous and naturally blond. I was jealous of it's beauty. That head of hair could never belong on a boy! I decided then and there to mentor this child into womanhood if she and Stacy would let me. I was beginning to fully understand just what Monica felt like in helping a boy find his true self in a feminine world. "You have such gorgeous, pretty hair, Chrissy", I said. She blushed a bit and lowered her long lashes. "Thank you, but it's because of what you did to it. Can you show me how to do it myself"? "That and lots more if you want, honey. It's up to you. I'll be glad to help you if that's what you really want". "I do, I do!", she happily replied. "Let me do something a little special with your hair before your Aunt Stacy gets here. Would you like that"? "Sure, what?", she asked. "Wait here I'll be right back.", I told her. I went into the house and up to my bedroom. I found what I wanted and after refilling our drinks went back outside with my stash. Chrissy was strolling around the garden admiring my newly planted flowers. "Such a girl!", I thought. I had her sit and began brushing out her hair. I brushed it up into a high pony tail remembering earlier in the day how she seemed to enjoy, as I do, a pretty pony tail. I tied it up with a wide white bow at the back of her head. With a comb I made two wavy tendrils fall on both sides of her face. "Perfect", I gushed. "Let me see, let me see", she excitedly said. I than handed her a little surprise. A small purse that matched her "Princess" top. She was speechless. "Look inside, honey", I said. Her delicate fingers opened the purse and she let out a little gasp. I had filled it with some tissues, a small brush, her lipstick and matching nail polish and a small compact. I resisted the temptation to add a tampon. She obviously had no need for one and I thought it just might confuse her. She squealed with delight and quickly opened up the compact to admire her new hairdo. She ewwed and awwed as she patted the sides of her head and played with the tendrils. She was giving her face a critical look and then to my delight she opened up her lipstick and touched up her lips. She was patting on some pressed powder on her cheeks and nose when the phone rang. "So adorable, so vain", I happily thought. I kissed her on the cheek and went to get the phone.




Five minutes later as I rejoined Chrissy on the patio. The new girl was still admiring her feminine image in the compact mirror. I watched her for a minute and felt a tremendous joy as my heart went out to this delicate person. "Your Aunt will be here in 10 minutes, honey." She jumped up and began getting excited. "Oh, oh....how do I look....is my makeup okay....do I have...!" "Calm down, sweety, you look great, very pretty. I think she'll be delighted with you, calm down. When she comes you just wait right here and than you can make a grand entrance. How does that sound"? She nodded her head vigorously, her pert pony tail jiggling around. She must have had a major case of butterflies in her tummy. She didn't know what to do with her hands. "Do you know how to curtsy?", I asked on a whim. She surprised me by dipping a cute little curtsy. "Oh, nice!", I giggled. "You've been practicing! Do that when you see your aunt, okay"? She again nodded. I was thinking back to my conversation with Stacy about what we were going to do. I mentioned something about a party dress and a curtsy but I was only kidding. Well, not exactly a party dress but lots more than I had hoped for. The doorbell rang and with a wink and a smile I went to answer it. I was greeted by a very nervous Stacy. "Well, how did it go, what did you do...is he..."? I hushed her with a finger to her lips. "I think you'll be pleased", I said with a smile. "Stand right here. Oh, Christine, your Aunt Stacy is here", I called out. I looked back at Stacy who had a most confused look on her face "Christine?", she mouthed. I could hear footsteps in the kitchen as Chrissy approached. I looked directly at Stacy. When I saw the total look of surprise and shock on her face I knew that she was seeing her new niece for the first time. I turned to look at Chrissy as she dipped into a small curtsy. A little smile on her pretty face. There was a flurry of chatter for the next 10 minutes as Stacy and Chrissy were happily reunited. Stacy had trouble getting her words out and was asking a million questions one right after the other. The long and short of it was she was thrilled. I think more thrilled than surprised. I interrupted only once to ask them to stay for dinner. Stacy stuttered out an affirmative and I went to get her a drink. She looked like she could use one. There's nothing an icy cold vodka martini can't fix in situations like this. I left aunt and niece to some private time as I quickly pulled out the fixings for veal Marsala. As I busied around the kitchen I tried not to eavesdrop but couldn't help hearing some of the conversation. The word "mother", "always felt like a..", "can I do...", "pretty nails, we could make them...", etc. I heard my name mentioned a few times as well. I was feeling such a sense of pride! Stacy came in and gave me a big hug and planted a wet one right on my lips. On instinct I snaked my arms around her neck and returned her kiss feeling her tongue entwine with mine. I broke the kiss off worried about Christine seeing us. Stacy understood. "Don't worry. I sent her to the powder room to freshen up for dinner. "Oh, Rita, she's beautiful. Thank you so much. She's a totally different person, so happy...and so am I"! Then she whispered in a sexy voice..."If I still had a dick I'd fuck you to pieces!" I giggled and admonished her not to bring up that subject telling her it was five long days since I'd been tended to. We both laughed as we hugged a quickly kissed. Fix your lipstick", I told her as I shooed her out of the kitchen. After everything was ready I walked into the living room to see aunt and niece holding hands and still in deep conversation. "Chrissy?", I interrupted. "Would you help me set the table"? Without a word she rose and joined me in setting out three place settings.

During dinner I was brought up to speed on what was decided as a result of Christine's new found girlhood. Stacy agreed that Chrissy should live as a girl as long as she was staying with her. Her staff would be brought into the picture but no one else would need to know. After all, the little cutie could pass without raising an eyebrow anywhere. They planned on going shopping the next day to pick her up the essentials in clothing and cosmetics etc. Chrissy would continue working at the salon with her aunt. I volunteered to do what I could to help. I suggested that, on my days off and as my schedule allowed, that I tutor Christine in the girly arts, so to speak. That was met with a squeal of approval from her. We changed subjects and Stacy asked me more questions about the wedding. I told her it was two weeks from Saturday and the ceremony would be performed in the garden. "Of course the both of you are invited. Chrissy, you'll need to get a really pretty dress for the occasion. We're all dressing up"! Her eyes lit up and I noticed those oh-so-cute dimples! Then I got a brain storm. "Actually, Chrissy, how would you like to be part of the ceremony?" She looked confused. "I think both Monica and Stephanie would adore having a pretty flower girl in attendance, don't you"? She still looked confused. "Two girls are getting married", she asked. I explained the situation to her as best I could. When I was done she seemed to think it was pretty cool. "Wow", she said, up until today I thought that me and Aunt Stacy were the only ones"! Stacy and I locked eyes and laughed. "Oh, far from it Princess, far from it"! Chrissy seemed to except that little fact. Without a word she opened her purse which was at her feet and proceeded to primp and reapply her lipstick. I looked on in wonder and noticed a tear in Stacy's eyes. Such a natural. Such a girly-girl! I told her that the outfit she was wearing was hers to keep as well as her purse and all it's contents. She jumped to her feet and gave me a hug around my neck, kissing me on the cheek. Stacy reached out and gave my hand a little squeeze. Chrissy asked to be excused and Stacy gave her consent. I knew what the little minx wanted. A little private time to primp and well...whatever...I knew she was very excited! Stacy and I talked about her plans for her new niece. "She has such lovely hair, do you have any plans for it"? "Maybe just some soft waves but I think it looks just fine the way it is. You did a great job! I will pierce her eras and maybe some nail extensions. I know she's only twelve but I also know she'd like that a lot". I agreed that she sure would. I told her that on my end I would work with her feminine deportment and domestic skills. Maybe having her help around the house and in the kitchen. "Kinda like a girly-girl summer camp!", I said. "Perfect!", she replied. Then she looked at me right in the eyes, took my hands in hers and told me that we really had to carve out some time for just the two of us. I just smiled and said that we would. Then I remembered. "How is Hank (Stacy's live-in boyfriend) going to handle this"? "He won't have to", she replied. "He's history". "Oh...I'm sorry I didn't know", I whispered. "Don't be. He was.....how shall I put this...a bit too demanding when it came to sex and a little bit....uhhh...too into domination if you catch my drift. That's not my scene. I had enough abuse growing up, thank you very much, so I sent him packing. I think I'm a confirmed lesbian now or until the right man comes along!", she said. We both had a laugh over that. We sat making our plans for our little doll agreeing that we'd let Chrissy make some decisions and not force her into anything she didn't want to do. It would have to be a totally positive experience for her.
After about 20 minutes Chrissy came back in looking a little flushed but smiling happily. I could see she was trying to fix her makeup by the tell tail smudge of her mascara. I smiled as I wiped off the excess with my napkin. "You'll learn to master all these things soon, honey. Don't be in to much of a hurry"! A bit hypocritical on my part, I know. I was just dying to be able to do those things at her age...and more! We set a date for the day after next to begin what we called "Girly-girl camp" as I had to work the next day. With hugs and kisses and thank yous all around they left for home, Chrissy's ponytail bobbing in the moonlight. "What a day!", I thought as I loaded the dishwasher. As I soaked in the hot tub with a much needed cigarette and martini. I concentrated on my lack of sex. I was frothing at the mouth to have Danny's hard cock between my lips and legs. God, my clitty was hard. All the emotions of the day were re-channeling to my libido. I just had to hear his voice so I called him. He sounded tired again but cheerful. I told him I was horny as fuck and he admitted that he was as well. "So what are we going to do about it?", I seductively asked. All the time rubbing my swollen clit. "I'll be over tomorrow night and we'll talk about it. How does that sound?", he said. I could see the grin on his face from the expression in his voice. I moaned as I came hard right in the warm water.
As I was heading back through the kitchen I spotted a single Lilly in a bud vase on the counter. On further examination I saw a note with my name on it. Folding it over I read: Dear Rita, Thank you! Love Christine. Behind the vase I noticed her baseball glove. She had left it behind. She'll not need it where she was going! More soon!!! Comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment