Monday, January 26, 2009

An Angel In The Kitchen.....
























































I began planning the very next morning. I sat at my vanity composing a list of things I needed to do that week. Shopping for some essentials was at the top of that list. I planned on visiting the same store I bought my eyelashes from since there seemed to be little interest from the salesgirl there. Here's my list:










Nail extensions, douche, tampons, panty shields, deodorant, cotton balls, eye makeup remover










I planned on doing my shopping the next afternoon. I went online to learn everything I possibly could about anal sex. I found alot. I put the emphasis on hygiene which has always been a big thing with me. I also checked on the correct way to insert tampons. Most of that day was spent "playing" with some of my toys to help stretch my pussy for when the time came. A woman's work is never done! Danny called me a few times to see if we could get together that evening. I said I'd love nothing more but begged off. I reminded him of his decision that we should be discreet. The real reason was that I wanted to create a sexual tension. In other words I wanted him horny as hell for our weekend. I'm sure he took care of himself in that department. (Thinking of me hopefully!)










The next day Mom was at a conference in another town so I had time on my own. It was an overcast and kind of chilly day for late August. I thought how nice it would be if I could shop as Rita. The more I pondered it the more I wanted to do it. I decided to go for it. I slipped on a tight pantie girdle that had padding on my hips and tush. I then slipped on a tight pair of powder blue jeans. Checking myself in the mirror I thought that I looked pretty good! I placed my falsies in my bra cups and put on a red and white stripped top with a scoop neckline. I pulled my hair back and secured it with a wide barrette that matched my jeans. It had four little pearls on it. I took out my studs and replaced them with a pair of button pearls earrings. I chose a pair of flats with a little white bow on the front. Heels would have been nice but let's be practical! A little foundation, liner, mascara, blush, subtle eyeshadow and a light reddish lip gloss completed my look. I found a embroidered denim jacket that Denise gave me and I was set. But I needed a bag! I didn't have one as I really didn't need one at that time. I checked my Mom's closet and found the perfect bag. I loaded the bag with some essentials and with my hand shaking on the door leading to the garage I left the house. My car was in the garage so I could just slip in and back out of the driveway. I was actually leaving the house in broad daylight. I knew I was breaking one of Mom's rules but I just had to do this. It was thrilling driving to the store. I felt so alive! When I got there I took a deep breath, opened the door and went in. They weren't very busy. Most of the customers seemed to be over by the pharmacy. I headed down the aisle to pick up my deodorant (Secret, of course) when I saw a guy stocking shelves. As I passed him I realized he was in my English class last year. Oops! I headed straight to no-mans-land, the cosmetic aisle. It was such a joy to be able to stroll up and down at leisure. Looking at the vast array of makeup items. On impulse I picked up a new mascara that had recently been advertised as giving the thickest, lushest lashes ever. (Don't they all, girls?) I'm a sucker for mascara promises. In short order I had the items I needed. As I was heading to the checkout I spotted a rack with sunglasses. I picked out a pair of ladies sunglasses rimmed with rhinestones. So adorable. I had to have them. Again the girl at the checkout barely gave me a glance. "Anything else"?, she asked. "Yes,please, a pack of Virgina Slim 120's". Cool! This was easy. I'd have to shop here more often!









I got back in my car and put on my new sunglasses. They looked great! On impulse I opened my purse and applied a heavier coat of lipstick in the vanity mirror. I lit up a cigarette and drove off. I was having a ball. I resisted temptation to head to the mall to shop for my own purse. I'd save that for another time. I made it home in no time shaking with excitement over my first shopping trip as Rita.
















I spent the rest of the week cleaning house, going over recipes and stretching my pussy. I spoke with Danny about three times a day. He was so excited about the weekend. He wanted to come over but I kept telling him he had to wait until Friday night. To relieve his frustrations a little I'd talk dirty to him over the phone. Men are just so horny all the time! On Friday morning I was helping Mom get ready for her trip. She gave me all the usual warnings which I said I would obey. We gave each other sisterly kisses on the cheek and she was gone. Alone at last. Mom gone for the weekend and Danny in work until 5 PM. I went up to the master bathroom and filled the tub with hot water adding a generous handful of scented bath beads. I was going to have a nice long soak and do my nails. As I lay in the soothing bubbles I attached my nail extensions making them extend half an inch past my finger tips. When they were shaped and to my liking, I applied a deep red shade of nail polish. It took some time but I had plenty of it. It felt like it was my wedding day or as close to that event I'd ever get. Nice girly thought. When I was positive my nails were absolutely dry I drained the tub and showered off. I made sure that my body was totally hair free. There was no need to do a pedicure because Id given myself one the night before. I washed and conditioned my hair, moisturized and powdered myself off. I slipped into matching bra and panties, put in my forms and wrapped myself in a short satin kimono. I sat at my vanity and put my hair up in some jumbo rollers to give it the desired wave I sought. I slipped into a pair of low heel bedroom slippers and headed off to the kitchen.














I felt so grown up, so womanly. I wanted to get all the prep work and table setting for our meal that night done so I could concentrate on making myself beautiful for my boyfriend. I fantasized I was preparing a special meal for my husband. After which he would make love to me until the sun came up in the morning. When all was done I sat and relaxed. I poured myself a glass of Chenin Blanc, which I was going to pair with our meal. (shrimp scampi, remember?) I took a sip of the wine and noticed something missing. Hmm, forgot to put on some lipstick. I rectified that in a hurry. I lit a Virgina Slim admiring the lipstick print on both it and the glass. I was lost in thought. "This is really going to happen!" I was going to get laid in just a few hours. What would it be like. Well I had some ideas. As the saying goes...Be an angel in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom!














It was time to get the bedroom ready for tonight. It was late afternoon now and Danny would be here about 7:30. I prepped the bedroom by adding fresh sheets which i lightly perfumed. I laid out some items I would be wearing that night including a pair of 6 inch stilettos. Impossible to walk in but I wasn't planning a stroll around the block. Finally I sat down to put on my makeup. My plan was to go for a sophisticated evening look befitting a young lady out with her man on a dinner date. I would change that later in the evening. Foundation followed by a translucent powder that had a slight sparkle to it. I sculpted my cheekbones with a light magenta blusher making them pop out. As I stroked a sable pencil to highlight my brows I couldn't help but admire my long red fingernails. I thought they'd look even more gorgeous if I were wearing a beautiful ring. I got up to check my mother's jewelry case. I wasn't disappointed. I found her stunning ruby ring and slipped in on my finger. It was just the right touch. Matching earrings? Yes! Nice and dangly too! Now feeling even more like a princess I went back to finish my hair and makeup. Black liner and my new mascara which really did give my lashes a much lusher look. (Will wonders ever cease?) I did my eyeshadow in dark evening shades of a deep brown and gold highlights. I plugged in my curling iron as I took the rollers out of my hair. While that was getting to temperature I laid out my first item of apparel for the evening. I had ordered it online when we first made plans for this evening. A black lacy merry widow with matching little nothings for panties. He may have a heart attack. I made a note to myself to learn CPR. I styled my hair so it cascaded onto my shoulders in gentle waves. It was parted slightly to my left. I looked at the clock an saw it was going on 7PM. Time to get dressed.



I pulled on the merry widow and was thrilled with the way it molded to my body. I decided to insert my forms for a bit more fullness on top. I didn't plan on using them later that night. The panties left nothing to be desired. My clitty was very visible. I attached long black seamed stockings to my smooth legs and attached them to the four dangling garter tabs. I slipped into a short red cocktail dress that had at one time been my sister's. The fit was a bit tight but all the better, I thought. It did amazing things for my ass. The shoes were a bit higher then I planned on but they went well with the dress. Opened toed with cute little black bows on the front. I was just applying my lipstick when the doorbell rang. Still needed perfume. He can wait.


The look on his face when I let him in was priceless! Without words I knew my efforts had been worth it. He said I looked beautiful. (well, duh!) After a nice warm hug and a couple of soul searing kisses, I poured us a glass of wine and went into the kitchen to get our "wedding night" meal started. I donned an apron and began cooking. The meal he requested cooks up in no time. I also prepared a salad of baby greens and arugula with shaved Grana Padano cheese topped with a light anchovy dressing. I had to keep shooing him out of the kitchen. Men! I set the table with that very special occasion flair. Formal place setting with candles. Romance was very much on my mind. He excused himself and went out to his car. When he came back he handed me a long single stem rose. I was overwhelmed with emotion and could feel myself begin to tear up. I just threw myself into his arms and kissed him all over his face. "Wow", he said, "it's just a flower". Just a flower. To me it was the most touching gift I ever had. It meant more to me then if he handed me three dozen. I kept it in my lap all through dinner, which was excellent by the way. (Tooting my own horn!) He was equally impressed. "Gee, beautiful, sexy and you can cook." "Will you marry me?" My head snapped up. "Are you serious?" "I wish Iwas", he replied. After dinner we danced again to Patsy Cline, like we did on our first night together, and he nibbled my ear. I mentioned in previous posts what kind of effect that has on me. It was time to move the evening along. I could feel his hardness through my thin dress. "Darling?", I cooed in his ear while giving his cock a squeeze, "give me 20 minutes and come up to the bedroom. With that I turned on my heels and walked up the stairs to become a woman. I took the rose with me.
















No comments:

Post a Comment