Monday, January 26, 2009

....And A Whore In The Bedroom!











As I entered the bedroom I paused and looked around. My wedding bed was just as I wanted it. I'd added extra pillows.I was feeling giddy. I began jumping up and down like a little girl who just received a pony for her birthday. Before disrobing I took out the bulb from my table lamp and replaced it with a pink one. Checking the results I was thrilled. Soft and seductive lighting. I took off my dress and carefully hung it in the closet. I slipped out of the red shoes and replaced them with my 6 inch stilettos. Sitting down at my vanity I looked over my face. Time to pump up the volume. I added applied more eyeshadow until my lids just screamed sex. I added my false eyelashes for a total "bedroom" eyes look. A little more blush and a heavier coat of luscious red lipstick and I was ready. I discarded my breast forms and applied some blusher to my nipples. They looked very tasty when I was done. I bent over and brushed my hair forward. When I whipped it back it looked just a bit fuller. I gave it a quick spritz of hairspray. I dabbed a little Chanel #5 behind my ears, on my wrists,behind my knees and right above my sculpted pubes. I sauntered over to the bed, arranged some pillows around me, fluffed up my hair and waited.


Alot of thoughts went through my mind. To think this all started with a simple game of dress-up between me and Denise twelve years ago and her I was dressed and made up like a sex goddess waiting to get her cherry taken by a childhood friend.


I heard a soft knock on the door. "Rita?' I lay back putting my arms bent at the elbows over my head in a pose of surrender. "Come in." He walked into the room closing the door behind him. We didn't say a word to each other all the time he was taking off his clothes but we never, for an instant, broke eye contact. He was as hard as I'd ever seen him. He walked over to the bed gazing down at me. He reached and took my hand. "I don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. If you want me to stop at any time just tell me, okay?" I nodded. He lay next to me and began running his hands up my nyloned legs. Ohhhhh....did that feel nice. I held his cock in my hand noting how perfect it looked with my long red fingernails wrapped around it. Much nicer than last time. He began by kissing me on the neck. I was adrift in a sea of lust. He then began rubbing my breasts and nipples. I gasped in pure pleasure. I began stroking him ever so gently. I wanted no misfires. When he began licking them I went over the top. I could feel a tremendous jolt going from my breasts to my clitty. An intense sensation was building in my body. I never felt anything like it before. I was whimpering and moaning as the feeling built up. The sensations I was feeling in my breasts was incredible. My clitty was leaking. I was having an orgasm. A major one. And it was centered in my whole being. I was screaming with passion. He asked if I was okay. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you kidding?" I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him for all I was worth. I moved my head down to his wonderful cock and took it deep in my mouth. "Easy..easy, sweetheart..we have all weekend", he said. I just looked at him through heavily lidded eyes and said, "Then fuck me...please I need you inside me so bad". I began getting on all fours with my pussy held up in the air. He stopped me. "No. I'm not going to fuck you..yet. I"m going to make love to you first." (What!?!) He layed me on my back and spread my legs. (Oh!!) He took notice of my rampant little clitty. "Does it bother you"?, I whispered. "Not at all", he whispered back. My love for him grew ten fold. He lowly lowered my panties and threw them over his head. I never felt more vulnerable. I had lubed my pussy well so I knew I was ready. He gave me an inquiring look and I just motioned to the night table. He found the lube and was ready to grease up when i took it from his hand. My job. I squeezed some out in my palm and gripping his cock rubbed it up and down until it was gliding with ease through my hand. He got back in position between my legs and raised them onto his shoulders.I never saw a more glorious site then my stocking covered legs with 6 inch heels draped over his shoulders. I was brought back to reality when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my hungry little pussy. I felt him pushing at my little rosebud. He kept asking me if anything hurt I just closed my eyes shaking my head no. I felt a great deal of pressure and with a push his cockhead had entered my cunt. My eyes went wide as he slowly sank all 7 inches into my love tunnel. When I felt his pubes on my cheeks I realized I wasn't a virgin anymore. A door had opened and there was no going back...ever. He began to pull out when I stopped him. "No. Please just leave it there for a minute." I closed my eyes and just felt the fullness. We were one. After a bit he began a slow gentle fucking motion. I was oblivious to everything but the sensation of his hard manhood making love to my body.We kissed, whispering words of encouragement and love to each other. It was sheer bliss. He began to build up momentum and I could tell by the look on his face he was going to cum buckets in me."That's it, baby....give it to me...give me your cum....I want it up in my belly..make me pregnant...fuck me good, baby...oh, yesssss....". I was bucking my hips up to meet each thrust, gripping him with the muscles in my pussy. He was ready to let go. I could feel My own orgasm building in my tummy all the way to my toes. He let out a gasp and a grown and I could feel his hot juices pumping into me. The friction lessened and I could hear the gentle sloshing of his cum soaked cock in my pussy. I let out a scream which might have woken the neighborhood as my orgasm reached a new peak. It was mind blowing. Still, he kept hammering away. He must have stayed hard in me for another five minutes. Finally, with one last thrust, he stopped. We were both out of breath. He lay on top of me and we shared a long sensual kiss. He rolled off to the side and slid out of me. I felt empty without him in me. He mumbled that it was the most incredible feeling in his life. I just giggled and said, "Do I fuck as well as I cook"? "Oh, you can cook, honey, you can cook"! I got up and went in the bathroom. Staggered would be a better description. I looked at myself in the mirror. Did I look as different as I felt? Hard to tell with the amount of makeup on my face. I quickly inserted a tampon. I wanted to keep him in me. I stared at my reflection. He was in me. His cum was in me! I pulled my hair back in a band and began washing the makeup off my face. No need for that right now. It had served it's purpose. I did, however, put on fresh lipstick. (Wouldn't you?) I wet a face cloth with warm water and went back to bed. He was lying on his back with his eyes closed. I thought at first he was asleep. He peered at me through half closed eyes and said, "You're still beautiful." My heart swelled with love. His cock was lying on his belly. I was going to wash it clean when a devilish thought crept into my head. Why not? I grabbed his cock and licked him clean. He liked that.
I thought we might have another go but my poor pooty was a little sore. Oh well, we had all weekend. I brought us up the rest of the wine and we spent the time just cuddling and kissing and talking. Things sure moved so fast between us. I hoped it would last forever. I changed into a red lacy babydoll and we got under the sheets together spooning. His arm was draped over my breasts. I could feel his soft cock between my cheeks. "Good night, my darling husband". Goodnight, my darling wife".We both fell asleep like that. A good night indeed!

1 comment: