Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where's A Real Man When You Really Need One?






















The following Friday as Danny and I lay in post-orgasmic bliss I brought up the subject of Halloween. Monica had found, what seemed to us, a really cool party to go to. It was located in the same building where she attended the art exhibition. It was billed as a kind of "anything goes" affair targeted to the GLBT community. At first Danny was skeptical about going. I was able to convince him with a long drawn out blowjob. (Oh, the power we girls have!) I explained that the girls and I would be dressed as hookers and he would be our "sailor boy", plus he would be our designated driver. He was happy with that.






The next night Monica, Laura and I hammered out the details. Outfits, hair, makeup etc. Monica sort of balked at the idea of dressing as a hooker. "That might be okay for you two sissy girls to live out your fantasies but I'm leaning towards something different. Something retro". When we pressed her for details she said she'd surprise us. She said she got the idea from the exhibition she'd seen the past weekend and left it at that. She did however give Laura and I plenty of input as to how we should look, the feminizing vixen that she is. When I asked how I should wear my hair she just looked at me and said, "It's Halloween, honey, wear a wig, a big mane of whore hair". Upon mentioning that Laura jumped up and said she had the perfect look for me. She came back holding a big round box. When she opened it she pulled out a big bouffant blond wig. It was amazing. She came behind me and slipped it onto my head. It was perfect. Looking at myself I could envision the makeup I would need to put the whole look together. Laura then produced another box and took out a wig in shimmering red ringlets and waves. She also showed us the dress she would wear. A very tight electric pink spandex dress that would look like it was literally spray painted on her. With a pair of matching 6 inch platform heels she would look luscious. I thought, and we all agreed, that I should be all in black. I had a couple of ideas. I saw a two piece skirt and top that I thought would be perfect along with a pair of 6 inch black stiletto platforms. The shoes I had in mind had little rhinestone lips on them. What could be more perfect for me! With the hard work out of the way we settled in for a little girly loving.


Monica was laying naked on her back fingering her pussy as she watched Laura and I in a delightful 69. My clitty was very hard and excited when Monica asked me to service her dripping cunt. I dove between her legs and began giving her a good tongue bath. "No", she said, "put it in me". I looked up at her and then glanced over to Laura. She just shrugged and said, "go ahead, expand your horizons. That's what these nights are all about". I was a bit scared and I could feel myself softening a bit. Monica just took hold and guided me to her wet entrance. I gasped when I felt my clitty enter her outer lips. As I slowly sank in she began playing with my nipples. That helped alot. It felt warm, wet and cozy. Monica moaned. "Oh, Rita, that feels so nice! Now move it in and out, honey, but do it slowly". I did as she asked. I was still nervous. This was very surreal for me. I could feel myself starting to soften again. Still playing with my breasts Monica asked me to describe, in detail, Danny's cock. Thinking about the night before and his wonderful hunk of man meat I told her about how heavenly it felt to be impaled by his hard, hot 7 inches. It was helping. I was getting very turned on again as I continued to fuck Monica. (Yes, me, fucking a vagina!) It was then I felt something hard being pressed against my rosebud. Laura, that little minx, was slowly inserting a small dildo into my pussy. Monica was really getting into it. The more I described the sensations of having his big cock in me the more she wiggled under me. She gave out a low scream and I knew she had cum. Meanwhile Laura was giving me a proper fucking with her little plastic friend. It was an amazing feeling to be buried in Monica's steaming cunt and being fucked myself. The whole texture of her cunt changed the second she came. It was much more wet and warm. It felt just incredible. I could feel my own orgasm building in my tummy. When I felt the point of no return I pulled out of her and sprayed my girly juice all over her breasts. I immediately began licking them clean while Laura continued to plow my pussy. I could feel the heat continuing to build in my midsection. I was headed towards a major belly-gasim. When it hit me I must have screamed. I may even have passed out for a few seconds. That had happened to me before with Danny. Monica got up to clean off and I snuggled with Laura to thank her for such a wonderful cum. As I was searching Laura's mouth with my tongue for her tonsils Monica rejoined us. "So", I asked her coyly, "was it good for you"? "Not bad, honey, for your first time, that is. But where's a real man when you really need one"? I knew exactly where one was!

No comments:

Post a Comment