Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Happy Valentine's Day


I know some of you have given up on me. I am truly sorry that 2010 is not shaping up like last year for posting. I miss just the serene pleasure of taking a bit of time and communicating my story and emotions with you. The truth is that my Mom was in a bad car accident and was pretty banged up. She's getting better and I will remain with her as she fully recovers. There is my work as well. Whatever goes on I still have to pay the bills. The economy, being the way it is, has taken a serious bite out of the restaurant business. Be that as it may things are coming around, slowly. I will continue and it shouldn't be that much longer. In the interim I want to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day with all my love!........Kisses...Rita


1 comment:

  1. Happy V'day to you to Rita...
    Take your time and come back with whatever whenever...
    i check in all the time, as do i'm sure many many others.. so we'll be here when you have the time, energy and stories to rely...
    Until then, best wishes for your mom's recovery (and we'll all cross our fingers about the economy!)

    miki

    ReplyDelete