Monday, October 19, 2009

Feed Me!


This time of the year gets very busy in my world. Not only at work but at home too! I'll give you all a little piece of advise for when you go out to buy a new home. Count the number of trees on your property!!! They look beautiful in the fall but soon they lose their leaves! (Like, duh!) Anyway I will be continuing as time and opportunity presents itself. Laura and I are also in the process of some renovations to the bathrooms and with the economy the way it is these days we'll be painting more than just our lips and nails. So I'd like to put the ball in your court, so to speak. Let me know what you think so far about what you have been reading here. I would do my heart good to see that my time and efforts are not wasted. I think I stated somewhere along the line that I'm basically writing these things down mostly for me but I know I'm getting hits along the way. Tell me about you and what you like as a transgendered person. What are you doing for Halloween this year? Come on. T-girls are not shy!!! Feed Me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your story - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete