Thursday, May 14, 2009

Country Comforts!











The Holidays were over and school would begin tomorrow. I sat in the kitchen soaking my nails to remove the extensions. I felt a bit sad at having to remove them. I loved having long shiny red nails. "Oh, well", I thought, "The next time I get them done they will be permanent". My mind drifted to thoughts about what my life would be like after I finished school. Living and working full time as a woman. I pictured myself with large breasts and long wavy blond hair. I was staring to get excited at the thought. My little clitty was twitching in my panties. My clitty. Did I want to keep it? What would it be like to have a real vagina between my thighs? Did I want that? Sometimes I did. The thought of feeling Danny's big cock in my dripping cunt made me swoon. But I loved my clitty. It gave me so much pleasure. Laura said she was going for the big change but she didn't talk about it much. After my extensions were removed I washed and moisturized my hands. The phone rang and it was Laura. "You must be psychic or something. I was just thinking about you!", I told her. "Good things I hope!", she replied. "Nothing but, girlfriend"! She asked what I was doing and I sadly told her. "Well", she said, "I was going to get a pedicure. Care to join me"? "Oh, that would be heavenly", I replied. "Great! I'll pick you up in an hour". I threw on a pair of casual slacks and a pair of heels over some knee high hose, brushed out my hair and did a minimum of makeup. We arrived at the nail salon and sat side by side as the attendent pampered our feet. It was wonderful. Laura and I chatted about different things. She told me that Monica and Stephanie were in Boston. Stephanie's art was being exhibited there. She also told me she was looking to buy a house in Princeton. "It's a lovely house in a nice rural setting. I've had my eye on it for some time. It's a bit pricey but since I'm in the real estate business I know where I can save on lots of things". I told her of my Mom's plans to sell our house and move closer to Denise. She asked what my plans were. "I was going to ask you if you wanted a roommate", I told her. She just looked at me and smiled. "When we're finished here I'll show you the house".


We drove out on the Great Road for about ten minutes before turning on to a side road. We passed a couple of small farms and stables. Finally we pulled up in front of the cutest little white house. It was lovely. The first thing I noticed was the wrap around porch. "It's been vacant for two months now", Laura said. "I just fell in love with it when I first saw it was on the market". She took a key out of her purse and we entered the house. It was much bigger on the inside. A beautiful living room with a large fireplace on one side. That led into a spacious dinning room with a crystal chandelier. The kitchen was gorgeous. Very light and airy opening to the back of the house. There was a flagstone terrace with a hot tub. The property then gently sloped down to where there was a garden. "What a stunning view!", I said. "Let's go upstairs. Wait till you see the bedrooms!", Laura said. There were four bedrooms. Each had large walk in closets. Two had their own bathrooms. The master suite even had a large sunken tub. I loved the place. "We should put in a bid, Laura", I told her. "We?", she asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Sure! I'll be getting my share when we sell our house. This will be perfect for us! It's so pretty and secluded here"! Laura then smiled at me. "I was hoping this might be something you wanted to do, Rita. I was going to buy it anyway but this is even better. Yes, I'd love it if we became housemates"! I looked over the kitchen again feeling the marble counter tops. "Perfect", I thought. I was looking out at the patio when Laura came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Kissing me on the ear she asked what I was thinking about. I told her I was envisioning two busty blonds in bikinis laying in the sun. "Hmmmmmm...", she cooed. Her hands then went up and cupped my breasts. She kissed my ear again. "That makes me crazy, honey", I sighed. I turned around in her arms and searched out her lips with mine. We kissed for what seemed like hours. "This is going to be soooo good....sooooo good", she breathed. After we composed ourselves and fixed our lipstick we headed for home. Summer couldn't come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment