Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crazy











From the second I hung up the phone a strange calmness overtook me. It was sort of like being in a trance. I thought I'd be nervous but I wasn't. As I went to answer the doorbell I was actually aware of ever stitch of beautiful clothing I was wearing. I could feel the makeup on my face and smell the sweet fragrance of Chanel #5. As I put my hand on the doorknob I admired my long red nails in the soft light. Taking a deep breath I opened the door, turned and walked about ten feet into the center of the room. When I turned I put one hand on my hip and gave him a little smile. I think we both spoke at the same time. I said, "Well, what do you think"? And he said, "What the.....?" Then there was silence. I broke it by saying, "...well?" He just kept staring at me. Finally he found his voice and said, "wow.....you look amazing". This can't be the first time you've dressed like this." I told him to come in, sit down and we'll talk. He did do that but still kept staring at me. "Are you okay?", I asked. "Yeah, wow, holy crap." I had a bottle of wine that I opened for dinner so I offered him some. I think we both needed a drink. As I turned to pour us the wine I made sure to sway my hips. "You're very good at this". "Thank you", I replied. I gave him his wine and took a seat opposite him, crossing my legs at the knee. "I guess we need to talk?" "I think so."






I told him everything. Well, not exactly everything! I left out the parts about the "big boy" and the fact that I thought I was in love with him. The communion dress, the Halloween costume, my sister, my mom, all of it. He listened mostly asking a question here and there. Did I want to have a sex change? I wasn't sure. When he called me by my "boy" name I was quick to correct him that my name was Rita. He smiled at that and said he felt a bit better about calling me by that name. We were beginning to loosen up a bit and with the help from the wine we became more comfortable. "You really do look beautiful, you really do". I blushed and just uttered a demure thank you. He asked for more wine so I poured us both another glass. (Thank you Goddess of the Grape!) "I guess if you dress like this for Halloween I'll be expected to dance with you", he joked. "In these shoes, hardly"! He said why not give it a try. I said, "sure, why not"? I got up to put on some music. Reality began to set in. He wanted to dance with me, take me in his arms!!!! I found the perfect song for our first dance. I'd always adored Patsy Cline so I hit the play button on "Crazy." We stepped into the middle of the room. He took my right hand and put his other hand on the small of my back. If I died right then and there I would have died a happy woman. We slowly swayed to the song not really making to much body contact. He leaned in a little closer and whispered in my ear,"see, you're doing just fine. You even smell like a girl." Then I thought I felt something just under my ear on my neck. Was it his nose or did he just lightly kiss me? The second time I felt it there was no mistake. He was gently kissing my neck. Girls, to this day that makes me crazy. I just let out a low moan. "Danny, do you know what you're doing"? "Yes...this is just between me and you though, okay"? "Hmmmmmmmm"! My arms went up around his shoulders and he pulled me closer. It felt like he had a steel pipe in his pants! He looked me in my long lashed eyes and kissed me softly on my red pouty lips. My knees went weak. I guess this was an official swoon! Then he really kissed me! I was on fire and I could tell he was too! We made it over to the couch and held each other and kissed and kissed and kissed. I was drunk but not from the wine but from the passion of it all. We made out like only horny 17 year old's can. When he put his tongue in my mouth I thought I'd cream my panties! I wanted to feel his cock in my hand but was afraid of "going to far". I settled on savoring his lips. For the time being.

I knew I had to come down from my pretty pink cloud eventually. We both knew that things would be different between us now forever. "We have to really talk this out", he said. I would have agreed to anything just then. After all, girls, he's the man. (Sexist? Maybe.) I went off to pee and repair the serious damage my lipstick took. When I came back I poured out the rest of the wine and we sat next to each other. He put his arm around my shoulder and I layed my head on his. We talked about what just happened and what we would do about it. He told me that as far as he was concerned I was a girl and what happened just wasn't "gay". My heart was beating so loudly. I was having trouble staying focused. He said that this would have to be between us. We had to be discreet. His dad would kill him...etc. All I remember was how I felt being cuddled by him. I let him make the big decisions that night. We began necking (!!) again. I knew he had a major hardon. I told him I would take care of it if he wanted. He said he would never make me do anything that I didn't want to. "But I do want to...I really do." He said, "not tonight". It was too soon. We made plans to spend an entire night together. My Mom was going to be visiting my Denise in two weeks time so we'd (!!) have the house to ourselves. It was getting late so I walked him to the door, put my arms around his neck and we kissed deeply. After the kiss goodnight I palmed his hard cock, gave it a bit of a squeeze and said, "you don't know what you're missing". He just laughed and said that he wouldn't be missing it for long. I looked at him and said, "I think I'm in love." "Me too." And then he left.

In a semi-daze I cleaned up. Now what?, I thought. I needed to do something soothing. I was to hopped up to just slip between the sheets. I decided a nice warm bubble bath was just the remedy. I poured myself a bit of cognac and decided to have a cigarette. (I would occasionally sneak one from my mom. Don't tell her.) The brand appealed to me. Virginia Slims. As I layed in the warm fragrant water sipping and puffing I ran the evening over in my head. I had a boyfriend! Not just any boy, either! After the bath i moisturized, douched and slipped into a long black nightgown and rubbed my over excited clitty to a exquisite cum thinking about my soon to be lover. I was just dozing off when the phone rang. I looked at the clock and it was almost 3 in the morning. It was him. He asked me if what happened tonight really happened. I said that it most certainly did. "Any regrets", I asked. "Yes"....pause....(my heart stopped)..."only that I had to leave..." "Oh, poor baby", I giggled. "I'll make up for it, I promise with all my heart." "Yes you will", he said. "Good night, love you." "Love you too, goodnight." I slept good that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment