Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's A Good Day For Thr Roses!





Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all have plans with those you love. Danny and I have a quiet evening planned at home. I'm just about to go down and put together a lasagna because that's what my honey wants. With a bottle of Amarone that sounds just perfect, don't you think? What will I be wearing? Not much by the end of the night but I did find the perfect pair of stockings in bright red! I hope you all get roses! As the years go by I love them more and more. Tonight will be just fantastic. Both of us are off tomorrow so we plan to spend much of our time in bed. Kisses!!!
PS: I hope you enjoyed the previous post. I wonder what will happen next?

1 comment:

  1. I9 would love to use this pic on my site.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete