Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Year!


Happy New Year to everyone. I just got back from Boston and wanted to wish you all the best in the coming new year. Gee it's 2012 and we still don't have flying cars? What a rip-off! The past year was busy with many changes in my life. Work related, of course. My personal life is still the same. Danny and the girls are all well and (Really!) good! I hope to spend more time writing for you. I haven't forgotten the next installment of "The New Girlfriends" so don't fret. It should come along soon. I'm still trying to find my direction

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hon I love those hose! Where did you get them?
    Smiles, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them also, sweetie. Of course they are a panty hose that I have always loved, but have to admit, the top is so cute with the lacy pattern, never have I had anything so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita huney awsome pantyhosed cock photo i just luv,a cock in pantyhose! Please post more pic's luke this one huney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes real balls, on a guy too wear pantyhose, with hairless legs too? " priceless" from a lost bet? I made him do it! "priceless" again! Emma P.

    ReplyDelete