Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Closer!


Has it it been a busy summer? You bet! I'm dying for a few peaceful weeks at home to just sit and sip and write. (Tea, and maybe the odd glass of wine or two!) I just want to get back into the swing of things. A couple of more trips and a few articles to write and then I'm done for a bit. This is worse than last year. I guess it's a good sign as the economy seems, at least by my point of view, to be getting better. Never the less....things are going great here in Lorita. Laura's cool, Danny is still the man, and Monica and Steph are just ...well if you read you know!
I still want to write some fiction I have in the back of my mind but I also want to carry on. Let me know what you want and think. I've been away for awhile and I'd appreciate the input.
Kisses....Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment