Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Still Here!


I must apologize for the lack of updates in the last two months. To put it bluntly my life has been a shit storm of activity. I've been on the road, mostly in unfavorable climates for this time of year. However, Danny and I are spending Christmas in Hawaii. (Thank God for frequent flyer miles!) Just so you know, my sister Denise had her second child...this time it was a girl! Her name is Lauren and she is doing just fine!
I will bring you all up to date about Monica and Stephanie's ceremony at Lorita. Seems like a long time ago but that's where I left off. I certainly appreciate all the e-mails I get but would love it more if you would comment here as I don't access that account on a daily basis.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas. A happy, happy Hanukkah and a wonderful, peaceful New Year! With all my Love.....Rita.

No comments:

Post a Comment