Monday, May 4, 2009

Fidgety!
















Having the opportunity to spend time with my sister Denise was the icing on the cake for me at Christmas. Being pregnant suited her. She was showing a bit of belly and she seemed to glow. When we arrived my Mom and I took over the kitchen duties. Roast turkey and all the trimmings. I could do it in my sleep. Both ladies dressed casual for dinner but I just had to wear my red dress and pumps. I just couldn't help myself! As long as I had long feminine nails I was determined that everything else about my appearance would just scream out...GIRL! My sister would tease me but I just took it in stride. "Oh, Rita, you're such a fem"! My simple response was just to smile and say thank you. She was thrilled when I told her about the offer that Paolo and Joe made me about working in their restaurant. I still couldn't believe it myself. We talked about what the summer would bring. Denise agreed with Mom about her moving in for her final trimester. "So, Rita, will we have to call you "Blondy" this summer?", she asked. I blushed at that because her husband, Michael, was there at the time. When we were alone together she told me it was a great idea. I told her that I also decided to get a boob job as well. "Who would have ever believed all these years after I first put you in a dress that we would be talking about you getting a boob job!", she said. I sipped my wine and said, "Life's funny that way, isn't it"? "You really are a woman aren't you Rita? I wonder if I didn't put you in that dress what we would be talking about now"? I told her we would be talking about the same thing. Somehow I would have realized I was a girl and not a boy. It might have happened years later but it would certainly have happened. I also decided I'd ask Laura if I could move in with her during my "transition". We talked about Danny as well and the likelihood that our relationship could come out of the closet, so to speak. That brought up the subject of sex. I had had a few glasses of wine so I opened up a bit to her. In graphic detail I described his cock and how he would fuck me in the shower. I also talked about my relationship with Monica, Laura. "Wow!, she said, you are such a little slut"! We both giggled like schoolgirls!


All that sex talk had me missing my man. There was nothing I wanted more right then but a good long drawn out fucking! Screw making love..too ambitious! As Mom and I drove home it was all I could think about. I was fidgety all the way home. My Mom asked me what was wrong. "Oh, alot on my mind", I told her. She just smiled and told me to call him when I got home. That night when I had the house to myself I prettied up and begged him to come over. When he came to our bedroom I was just wearing my pearl. Without a word I got on all fours and swished my pussy back and forth fingering myself. As he entered me I let out a sigh of relief. It was slow and steady and oh so fine! As the pace picked up I was panting like a bitch in heat. "Oh, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me........", I repeated over and over. I could feel my pearl necklace swinging back and forth around my neck. He called me his hot little slut, his whore, his cum dump, his cunt. It drove me over the edge and I had a huge orgasm. I think I almost passed out from the intensity. Still he continued to plow into me. I could hear his breathing getting harder and knew he was close to blowing his load. I wanted his cum in me and on me like never before. The first blast of his hot man juice went deep into my belly. He then pulled out of me and I took the second shot on my tits. I grabbed his throbbing prick and put it in my mouth to receive the rest of his cum. In me and on me. Perfect! After I swallowed his load I wrapped myself in his embrace and we clung to each other for dear life. His kisses were burning and intense. We cooled down to a cuddle with my hand possessively on his softening cock. "Oh, God, that was sooooo good", I purred. "It was", he said. "Who taught you how to fuck like that, baby?", he asked. "You did, darling"! We then chatted about our Christmas. I filled him in on everything that had happened. He wanted to know more about the restaurant and I told him I would have to meet with Paolo soon to go over the details. Satisfied he began to suckle my breasts. That got the fire started again and soon he was on top of me with his beautiful, beautiful cock buried in me once again. This time it was tender and loving and oh so good! Later we talked about New Year Eve. "I just want to do what we're doing now but I want to wake up in your arms", I told him. He said that that suited him as his parents were going to the shore house. I walked him to the front door and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me by my waist and tenderly kissed me goodnight. "I love you", I whispered. "I love you, too", he replied. I slept well that night and did not fidget!

No comments:

Post a Comment