Friday, April 24, 2009

Revelations











Laura and I spent the rest of the day in each others arms talking and kissing and cumming. I told her of my plans to go full time after graduation. When I told her my plan to go blond in the summer she was thrilled! "I'll make all the arrangements for you at my salon when the time comes. In the mean time let your hair grow out a bit.", she told me. We also talked more about Monica and her plans to take Stephanie for a wife. We decided to get right to the point with her and gave her a call. She told us she was busy at the moment but if we wanted to meet the next night after work at the library she'd be happy to answer all our questions. When I got home that night I made Mom and I a quick dinner. Later I offered to give her a pedicure. She was thrilled at the idea. I try to pamper her when I can. She puts in long hours at work in the hospital. I told her of my plans after graduation. Going full time, going blond and becoming, essentially, her "niece". She listened without comment while I groomed her toes. Finally she said, "Well, if you are going to continue to live here I guess it's the most logical thing to do. However....I have some things to tell you as well". I sat poised with the nail polish brush in my hand. "Rita...this has been on my mind for a while now and I guess this is the time to talk about it." For a second I felt a cold chill run up my spine. "What?", I whispered. She smiled. "Oh, take that scared look off your face. Look...I want to be closer to Denise and the baby when the time comes so I want to relocate closer to her. That means we may have to sell the house or you can remain here since it's all paid for". I was shocked. Sell the house? It's the only place I had ever lived. "Mom, I...." She cut me off. "There's just one more thing. I met someone". "Met someone, who..what"?! "Rita, I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. Since your father died I haven't...." She started to cry. My father. It's not often a subject that we talk about and this is the first time I'm writing about it. The truth is I hardly knew him. He died of leukemia when I was only three years old. I grabbed my Mom in my arms and we both hugged and sobbed like babies. After we settled down a bit we sat at the kitchen table and had the first of many long discussions about the future. I realized I was being so self centered and thought the world revolved around me and my future. I never even gave my own mother a thought about hers. I just assumed she would always be there for me. That rock of support I had all my life.




She filled me in on who she had met. My sister's OBGYN! "Mom", I giggled, you scored a doctor"! She told me she met him when she went with Denise for a check up. They hit it off right away as they realized they had much in common. His name is James and he was a widower. His wife had also passed away from leukemia. Both being in the medical profession they were able to relate on a variety of topics. "I'm only five years away from retirement at the hospital. My plan...yes I have plans too...is to move in with Denise until the baby comes. There are certain signs that it might be a difficult pregnancy". Another cold chill. "Don't worry, Rita, all is fine right now but I have my concerns". I told her that she should leave right away. I even volunteered to go with her. She told me that her plans would coincide with mine. After graduation. "Wow, Mom, this is such a shock but I'm so happy for you. Tell me all about him. Have you slept with him"? She gave me a stern look. "Listen, young lady, you're not to old that I can't put you over my knee"! We both giggled. "Sorry, Mommy". We were both getting tired. I finished her pedicure and went up to change for bed. I came down to say goodnight and found her sitting in the living room. "I poured you some brandy, honey. I thought we both could use it", she said lighting a Virginia Slim. She offered me one and I took it. We talked a bit more as we sipped our brandy. Before heading to bed she told me of how proud she was of me for being strong enough to take control of my life. With a tear running down my cheek I told her of how equally proud of her I was. "Mom, without you I would have no life at all." I love her so very much.



The next night as Monica and I went about our tasks at the library I filled her in on the previous night's events. She was very sympathetic and promised to help in any way she could. Our time at the library was drawing to a close having both given notice. "Oh, by the way", she told me, "the waitress jobs are in the bag". "Really! When! Where"! I was so excited. "Cafe Roma, right after the first of the year". "Cafe Roma! I love that place. A bit upscale. Do you think I can handle it?", I gushed. She assured me I would be fine although I might be a bit disappointed with the uniforms. I could care less. I'd wear a card board box to experience that place! Later on we met up with Laura at a local coffee shop. It was time to get the lowdown on Project Stephanie!



She began by telling us that Stephan was an adjunct art professor at her school. She had met him on a field trip to a museum in Manhattan. "I sensed something right away about her", she told us. "It's just a feeling I get. I got the same feeling when I met you Rita". I blushed and smiled. "We had lunch together that day. We mostly discussed the art we were seeing and she told me about what her interests in the subject were. She told me about how she felt the female form was nature's true artistic expression and went on to describe her work. She was captivated with pin up art. It was her exhibition I went to the week after we started our Saturday night get togethers". I noted how Monica always referred to Stephan in the feminine and smiled. "I spent the night with her for the first time that night. When I first saw her naked I was impressed with the size of her cock. I mean who wouldn't be? What impressed me even more were her legs. Although they were a bit hairy at the time I saw immediate potential. That's when I had the first inklings of a plan. The first time we fucked she was on top. It was the last time. When I complained that her leg hair was chaffing my thighs and I thought they'd be nicer without hair I noticed her cock getting hard again. I knew I had her right where I wanted her. An hour later she was totally smooth from the chin on down. From that point on she was putty in my hands. She made a compliment about my perfume so I spritzed her with some. She got harder still. I pushed her on her back and mounted her. As I fucked her I was studying her face imagining what she'd look like fully made up with a feminine hairstyle. I must have cum 20 times during that fuck. One thing I'll say for her is she sure has stamina. After that night we were always together after classes, except for some Saturday nights, of course. At first things went slowly. I wanted to be totally sure she'd be willing to be molded in the image I wanted for her. First it was lingerie, that was easy. Panties and stockings first, then babydolls and teddies. The first time I made up her face she was totally blown away. She became Stephanie that night. She also became very submissive. That made me wild! After that it was just a matter of learning to walk in high heels, mannerisms and giving her a totally feminine outlook. What you saw the other night was the final results...so far". She paused to sip her coffee. "But the marriage", Laura asked. "Yes", I chimed in, "don't you think you are rushing things"? Monica looked at us and shook her head. "Fair question", she said. "Rita, when you first hooked up with Danny didn't you know he was the one"? I nodded. "Then what makes you think that I'd not know the same thing"? She was right. "I'll never in a million years find another Stephanie. She is perfect for me. I never got off on the macho. From the moment I first put Laura in a dress I knew what I wanted in life. The fact that Laura latched on to it was just icing on the cake". I glanced over at Laura to see she was blushing. She looked so cute! She gazed at me and we both got giggling. Monica just laughed. "I love my sissy sisters", she said, and that's why I want so much for both of you to be a part of our lives together. Stephanie is still very much a work in progress. I want her to be a part of our get togethers but only if she earns the privilege. It is very important at this point that she not think of herself as our equals". I need to enforce that submissive behaviour in her". Monica looked at me. "That was the reason for the cigars the other night, honey", she said. "Oh, yeah, about that, what exactly was that all about"? She explained that Laura and she were watching some movie one night when a very feminine woman was smoking a cigar. Seems that they were both intrigued by it. "My father is a cigar smoker on occasion and I took one of his and Laura and I experimented, so too speak. We kinda liked it so we would have one every now and then. Not often but when the mood hit us. Admit it, Rita, you kinda liked it too". I admitted it was okay but told her I'd stick to my Virgina Slim 120's when i felt the urge to smoke. The conversation then turned to wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses. "Stephanie is paying for everything so you two don't have to worry your pretty little heads about it", she told us. "Where's all the money coming from", Laura asked. Monica smiled that wicked grin again. "She's loaded. She has a trust fund that would make a Kennedy blush". She went on to explain that Stephanie's parents were involved in banking in Switzerland and lived there year round except for summers where they spent their time at their villa on Lake Como in Italy. Laura and I just sat there shocked. Monica still had that wicked grin. She then turned serious and said, "It's not at all about the money. I'd want Stephanie even if she came from a trailer park somewhere. I didn't even know about it until a few weeks ago. Don't mention it to her. It embarrasses her". We promised we wouldn't.
"Of course", Monica went on, "we will have two ceremonies, one in Vegas and the real legal one in Geneva. The important one will be with the two of you in Vegas. Stephanie and I will both wear gowns. For the other she will have to be in boy drag, and believe me, it will be one of the very few times that will happen"!
As I was driving home I was trying to soak everything in. All the revelations in the past two days had my head spinning. I needed a good long soak. I filled the tub and got myself some brandy and a cigarette and sank beneath the suds. As I was soaking I gave Danny a call. I was so happy to hear his voice. I filled him in on my mother's plans. "Will you stay on in the house"? "I'm not sure yet", I told him. "I'm sure Laura wouldn't mind a roommate". He voiced some concern that that would put a damper on our time together. I assured him that even if I moved to Timbuktu it wouldn't put a damper on our relationship. "I miss you, honey, I really do", I cooed to him. "Want me to come over?", he slyly asked. "Please do, I need someone to scrub my back". Five minutes later my naked hunky husband was drying me off. After a dusting of Chanel he carried me naked to our bed. Since both of us were off the next day we took our time and made passionate love until dawn. As his cock sawed in and out of my pussy I let all the recent events and revelations slip from my mind. He was the center of my universe that night. Between lovemaking I asked him if he's ever been to Las Vegas. He said no and asked me why I wanted to know. Being aloof I replied, "No particular reason. I just thought it would be a nice place for a honeymoon"! He smiled at that. Putting me on my back he slowly entered me again. I wrapped my legs around his back as he fully entered my love canal. "It's good to have you home, darling"!

No comments:

Post a Comment