Monday, March 30, 2009

Decisions, Decisions!














































Around 5AM I felt Danny slip out of bed and head to the shower. I wanted to join him in the worst way but I was totally exhausted. He sat on the edge of the bed and dressed. I propped myself up and just admired his body. I reached over and ran my nails down his back. He turned, smiled and wrapped me in his arms. "I hate to have to leave my beautiful bride so early but I have to be at work by 7 this morning. I'm actually pulling a double shift so I won't be home until after 9 tonight. I rolled over on top of him and planted my lips on his. "I love you", I whispered. He gave my right breast a gentle squeeze, kissed my neck and stood. "I'll call you at some point today, babe, but I think I'm going to be very busy. He turned to leave then came back to bed and held me tightly in his arms. "I feel like you really are my wife now, baby", he said. "Oh, darling, I know, I know", I sobbed. "We need a proper honeymoon....just you and me", he whispered. "I'll work on it, okay"? I just happily nodded. After he left I fell back to sleep with a huge smile on my face.


















My phone interrupted my dreams. I hoped it was my husband. (I couldn't think of him in any other way now.) It was Laura. We chatted briefly and made plans for this evening. The three of us had previously planned to go out for Chinese food but Laura informed me that Monica wouldn't be joining us that night. Something about a last minute date. I thought that was odd and so did Laura. Saturday nights were supposed to be reserved for us girls. Oh well, Monica doesn't really play by the rules. I showered and douched, got dressed and went down to the kitchen to make a pot of tea. Denise was drying some dishes when I came in. "So, did you two have fun last night", she said with raised eyebrows. I just blushed and thanked her again for such a memorable night. "You looked so adorable in my wedding gown. I felt I just had to do that for you since you were so instrumental in helping me select it. Getting Danny involved was an after thought". I laughed and said, "please have more after thoughts". She went on to tell me that she felt so sorry for me on her wedding day. She really wanted me as her maid of honor but for obvious reasons that could not be. "You looked so miserable sitting there in your suit and tie", she giggled. I giggled too remembering wearing that horrid thing. It was the last time I had worn it and I vowed never to wear it again. I was so envious of all the women in their gowns and slinky cocktail dresses, high heels and perfectly made up faces. I shrugged off those thoughts and soon the conversation centered on Denise's impending motherhood. As we were chatting Mom came in. I poured her a cup of tea and she joined in the conversation. "It's so nice having both my girls together again under the same roof", she said. Denise and I both agreed. Mom planned on taking Denise home later that afternoon and staying until the end of the weekend. I told her that was fine as I would probably spend the night at Laura's apartment. We both planned to do a bit of early shopping that Sunday.














After they left I busied myself with housework. Danny called about 3 that afternoon. It was a very hectic day for him. If you remember he worked at a large appliance chain at the time. "I really miss being with my wife", he whispered into the phone. "Oh, honey, I miss you too. We need to get together at some point before the end of the weekend or I'll go out of my mind". We decided to get together early Sunday evening and continue our "wedding night" activities. I realized I had no idea how cold it was outside so I flipped on the TV to find out. It was going to dip down below freezing so I would have to dress accordingly. I filled the tub dumping in a handful of Chanel bath gel. I had time for a nice long soak. As I was shaving my legs I was humming that song from "Funny Girl", you know, "Sadie, Sadie married lady...". I couldn't stop giggling. I decided to wear my chocolate brown sweater dress and a pair of brown leather boots with a bit of a heel. I packed an overnight bag with makeup, nighty, deodorant, douche and my pink princess toothbrush. I grabbed some leftovers and headed to Laura's place.










Laura was wrapped in a pretty silk kimono when she answered the door. Her blond tresses were pinned to the top of her head. I suddenly felt overdressed so I went in to the bedroom and quickly donned my nighty and borrowed a similar wrap for myself. As Laura and I ate we chatted about Monica. (It's so much fun talking about the girl who is not there!) She told me that she had mentioned this guy, Stephan, a couple of times. In fact she reminded me that we had met him briefly at the Halloween party, or "The Night Of The Living Hookers" as we had come to know it. After a while I remembered him. "I thought he was gay.", I told her. Laura thought so too. "I suspect that our Monica is on to her next project", Laura said. "You mean...."?, I said pointing back and forth between the two of us. Laura just nodded and smiled. "Does it surprise you? I was her first project although I was more than willing to participate. You, on the other hand, were already there. She just sort of brought you out, so to speak. It's obvious that she really gets off on femming boys up". "Well", I replied, "every girl needs a hobby"! We both giggled over that. Laura added that she would not be at all surprised if our little girls club expanded soon. We decided to cuddle up and watch a movie with a bottle of wine. I was tickled to find that Laura owned a copy of "Funny Girl" so we lit a fire and settled in. As we were watching I filled Laura in on last night's activities. She was green with envy when I told her about wearing, if only briefly, Denise's gorgeous wedding gown and on the surprises I encountered after that. "Well, I just have to kiss the bride, now don't I"? Our girly foreplay made us totally forget the movie. With stiff clitties we sissied onto the floor in front of the warm fire. Like a precision drilling team we were in a 69 position in a heartbeat savoring each others flowers. There is nothing sweeter in the world to me than Danny's hot hunk of man meat but Laura's clitty is an always welcome visitor to my mouth. We cuddled and caressed for a while until we both enjoyed a very nice cum. Sipping our wine and basking in the afterglow we reflected on our sex lives. Mine has certainly shot off the charts since Labor day weekend. Laura, who was in between boyfriends at the time told me of a recent addition to her toy collection. She called it her shower buddy. It was a very realistic replica of a cock with a suction cup that attaches to the shower wall. All you need to do is lean back and enjoy! "Well, I'm feeling a little sweaty right now", I slyly suggested. With a wink and a quick kiss she dragged me into her bathroom. We both stripped down and after getting the water nice and warm slipped into the shower. She quickly lubed up the buddy and attached it to the wall. "Watch!", she smiled. She bent back and I knew that the cock was entering her pussy by the look of lust on her pretty face. I dropped to my knees and licked at her clitty until it was stiff. Her moans sounded like a symphony to me as she fucked herself. I was doing my best to empty her pearls when she shuddered and blew a load all over my face. With her girl juice running down my face she grabbed my hands an brought me to my feet. Her tongue shot out and began licking her juice from my face and lips. "Your turn, Rita." As her new toy pushed past my rosebud I sighed thinking about my husband. As Laura's lips licked at nipped at my clit my mind was full of images of Danny fucking me in the shower that first time. I came hard all over Laura's face and tits. I spent a good deal of time licking her nipples and face drinking in my own sweet nectar. I decided to get my very own shower buddy for those lonely weekday nights. After drying off and slipping into our nighties we logged on to her laptop and I ordered one. We decided to finish the movie and the wine and crawl into bed. As we were drifting towards dreamland Lura reminded me of her promise to treat me at the nail salon during the winter break.Wrapped in each other's arms I promised I would make it up to her.




The next morning after a light breakfast (we both decided that the holiday meals were taking their toll and a diet was called for) we dressed for a day of Christmas shopping. My outfit from the night before suited me just fine. Laura wore a chic pleated red skirt with a gorgeous white satin blouse. As I sat to do my makeup and hair she phoned Monica telling her where to meet us. With our purses packed with all the necessities we headed out to the mall. At 11 AM we found Monica sitting in the food court sipping her coffee. After bringing her up to date (she loved the idea of me in a wedding dress) we hit the stores. A found a beautiful Kashmir scarf for Danny and pearl earrings for my Mom. Eventually, as all girls simply must do, we found ourselves in the shoe store. Laura purchased a lovely pair of suede boots in a dark olive green. I was just window shopping but I noted a stunning pair of black patent sandals with rhinestones along the straps. I made a note to myself to find an outfit for New Year's Eve that would include those shoes! I noticed Monica making a purchase of a pair black 4 inch pumps. I also noticed that they were two sizes to big for her. When I pointed that out to her she just smiled and told me not to ask any questions "this time of year." Laura overheard and just gave me a sly smile and a wink.


As we rested up at the food court over our salads we pressed Monica for details on her new "boy friend". "I think he has some real potential", she said. "Meaning?", Laura pressed her. "Soon.", was all she replied. We left it at that. After a few more hours of shopping we decided to call it a day. I wanted to get back home and glam it up a bit for Danny.




As I sat at my vanity applying my lipstick I thought how weird it was that I had to go back to school the next day in, what could laughingly be called at this point, boy-mode! Here I sat making myself up pretty for my husband when tomorrow I would be studying for a math quiz! School couldn't end too quickly to suit me. Not that I didn't like school. It's just that upon graduation I decided no more double life. I was going 24/7 as the woman I am. I would have to consult with the girls and that included my Mom and my doctor, Janet. More hormones or should I just bite the bullet and get implants. One way or another I was determined to fill out a bikini next summer. There was still some champagne left over from the night before so I poured out two glasses and set them in the fridge. When Danny arrived he looked just so exhausted so I brought him up to bed had him strip and massaged his aching muscles. Begining at his shoulders I worked down his back and released the tension I felt there. I kept up a banter on how much I missed him and loved him and how much I loved his muscular body. I told him to flip over and to my surprise he was sporting quite a boner! I ripped off my panties and still in my nighty impaled myself on him. I inched ever so slowly down his shaft feeling the walls of my pussy grip him like a vise. I glanced over at the clock. 7:30. I was determined to have him in me for at least an hour. I knew we both needed the rest and it was a school day tomorrow but what kind of wife would I be if I didn't offer my husband the best sex he could get? We just about made it when at about 8:20 I felt his hot juices flooding my tender pussy. I leaned forward kissing him while I enjoyed the feeling of being freshly fucked. As his cum began to dribble out I dashed to the bathroom and slipped in a fresh tampon. Bringing a warm washcloth I dutifully cleaned him off. I really wanted to lick him clean but that would have led to the inevitable and we really needed an early night. I knew he was up to it but I sent him packing anyway. If anything I needed my beauty sleep. I had made some important decisions about the direction I wanted my life to take but I knew there would be plenty more.










No comments:

Post a Comment