Thursday, February 12, 2009

Truth Or Dare In The Company Of Women!






































"Come over about 8:30 tonight",Laura said. We stood, grabbed our purchases, gave her little air kisses and left. On the drive home I was beginning to panic a bit. I flooded Monica with questions. "What should I wear?" "Do you think she'd let me use her kitchen"? She told me to relax. "It's just a get together, silly. We're not going to have a fashion show or anything so relax". Still, I wanted to impress Laura. She was so mature. I felt like a little girl around her. I guess I wanted, no needed, to impress her. I dropped Monica off telling her to be ready at 8. I quickly planned what I was going to make. Crab cakes would be quick and easy. I had all I'd need in my pantry. I rushed up to my bathroom and quickly stripped. Did my legs have any stubble? Underarms? I checked everything. Even the polish on my toes for nicks. Everything seemed in order. After a quick shower and a thorough douching. I decided on what to wear. Garter belt and stockings? Would that be wrong for just a girly get together? I just didn't know. I'd never been invited to a "slumber party" before!
I called Monica. "What are you wearing"? "For heaven sake, Rita, calm down, it's just casual." Okay,okay....it's just...." "What,"? "I like hanging out with you two and I don't want to...." "Rita...Laura adores you. She's very impressed. I just got off the phone with her, you have nothing to worry about." "She does"? "Yes, and I adore you too"! When she said that I could imagine that sly smile on her face. I felt better.
I packed an overnight bag with just the bare essential. Babydoll nightie, toothbrush, makeup, douche,etc. On a whim I slipped my stiletto bedroom pumps in as well. I left a note for my mom that I'd be staying with friends that night. I gave Danny a call to let him know where I would be. He was happy that I was making new friends. After the obligatory "love you's" and kissy sounds we hung up. In the kitchen I prepared the crab cakes. When that was done. I prettied up my face and headed out to pick up Monica.








Monica had brought along a couple of bottles of wine. When she got in the car she greeted me with a soft kiss on the lips. "We're going to have so much fun tonight, sweety", she said.
















We arrived at Laura's apartment just about 8:30. She welcomed us warmly. Here place was very nice and, not surprisingly, quite feminine. After a quick tour we settled in her living room. She was wearing a pair of red Capri pants with a tight sleeveless white top. Her breasts looked amazing. I was jealous! On one wall was a portrait of a young woman sitting on a fence in a long flowing dress gazing into a mirror. As I was admiring it, Laura came up behind me. "Do you like it? It's an original". "It's lovely", I whispered. "So are you, Rita", she whispered back.







I put the crab cakes in her oven to heat up. Laura then produced three champagne flutes and a bottle of Dom Perignon. "I've been saving this for a special occasion and I really think tonight qualifies, don't you think"? She poured out the glasses and handed them around. I again noticed her long red nails and told her how pretty they were. She told me her salon does excellent work. I'd admitted never having had the pleasure of a salon visit. "Oh, Rita, you must go! I'll take you, it'll be my treat". I thanked her but told her the problems I'd have at school with nails that long. She said we'd go over the holiday break in December. "Sounds like a plan!", I said.






We chatted about this and that, you know, fashion, makeup, boys. I was soaking it all in. This was nice. Being with the girls! Monica knew some things about Danny but they both asked me all about him. I didn't hold back. "He sounds so sweet. We'll have to meet him", Laura said. I agreed to that but warned them that he was all mine. They laughed at that. My crab cakes were a big hit. "Pretty and she can cook too", Laura said to Monica. I told them of my plans to go to culinary school. "Has Rita met Nona, Monica"? Nona? Nona is there grandmother. Apparently their family had been in the restaurant business at one time. Nona is an old world Italian woman who, in their opinion, was the best chef on the planet. "Jut spend some time with her, Rita, and you won't need to go to cooking school". "I'd love to meet her", I said. Monica told me she'd arrange it.












Laura suggested we all get more comfortable. We all slipped into our nighties. Monica's was a cobalt blue with pretty scalloped lace on the hem and straps. Her breasts looked huge! Laura wore a waltz length gown in a shimmery peach color. It was gorgeous. Her breasts, though not as full as Monica's, filled her gown to perfection. I wore my red lacy babydoll along with my spiky bedroom slippers. My breasts left a little to be desired. Oh, they showed and all but I still felt so inadequate in my present company. I told them so. They poo-poo'd my opinion. telling me there was plenty of time, reminding me I was only 18. "Don't remind me!", I giggled. We then played a little game of "show us your tits". Monica's were stunning. Big and full with large nipples. I hadn't seen many breasts up close. Laura admitted that her breasts were more science than nature. Well, whoever worked on them was an artist. Perfectly rounded and shaped with pert nipples. When my turn came I sheepishly lowered my straps exposing my budding little puppies. Both girls were fascinated by my small breasts. They ran their hands over my nipples, ewwing and awwing. Monica especially. She'd already seen them. I told them to stop. I was getting turned on.





I told them that I'd never saw breasts up close. I was invited to feel them for myself. So I did. First Laura then Monica. I played with their breasts for a good long while.





We cracked open a bottle of wine after finishing off the champagne. I was felling the effects slightly. Monica called for a game of truth or dare. "Rita will go first", Monica said. I chose truth. "Ever have sex outdoors"? "No, I replied, "but I keep all my options open"! Laura's turn. "Truth". "Have you ever given a blowjob?", I asked. "In which state?", she answered. We all laughed at that. Monica next. "Dare!" I looked over at Laura and gave her a big grin. "Okay, we dare you to show us your pussy"! Monica just put on that sly smile again and said, "Why?, want to see what you're missing"? She spread her legs and deftly lowered her panties. There, for the first time in my life, I looked into a vagina. It was fascinating. Monica spread her lips with her finger tips. It was wet and glistening. Laura and I sat transfixed. Apparently she'd never seen one in real life either. "Get a closer look", Monica said. We did. In a low voice Monica said, "This is what you want between your legs, isn't it"? "Touch it, Rita, it won't bite". I did. It felt slick on my fingers. On impulse I lifted my fingers to my nose and sniffed. "Put your finger in me", she breathed. I did as she asked. She let out a soft moan. I wiggled it around pushing it in and out of her. Her hips began to rise up to meet my slow thrusts. "Do something for me", she gasped. "What"?, we replied in unison. "I want to see the two of you putting lipstick on each other." I looked at Laura who just shrugged her shoulders and left the room. She returned with a lipstick in a bright gold tube. We sat facing each other as she first applied a dark red lipstick to my lips. Handing me the tube I then filled in her lips. We could hear Monica breathing hard as she massaged her swollen pussy. "Take each other's cocks out", she said. I looked at Laura and she at me. We smiled at each other. We knew only men had cocks but we knew what Monica wanted. We both drew our respective clittys out. Mine was stiff while hers was semi-hard. "Stroke each other off and kiss", Monica ordered. I didn't have to be asked twice. (Although we both rubbed instead of stroked!) Girls, the first time you kiss someone wearing as much lipstick as you are it will blow your mind. Monica was moaning louder now as she watched us put on her little show. "Is this what goes on at all slumber parties?", I asked Laura between kisses. "It does at this one, honey", she replied. "Rita", Monica gasped, I need you to lick me". I looked over at her. Lick her? There? I'd never done it. Never even thought of doing it. I was so horny at that point I would have done anything. (Oh, Danny I need you soooo bad right now!) One final kiss with Laura and I moved over between Monica's legs. I ran my tongue up her wet slit as if I was sucking on Danny's cock. She let out a loud gasp. "Must be working", I thought. I put more and more of my tongue in her. I then felt something warm enveloping my clitty. I looked down to see Laura sliding her red lips up and down my hardness. It felt nice. No wonder Danny liked it so much. We went at each other for what seemed like an hour. When Monica began playing with my nipples I came hard. A huge belly-gasim as well as dropping a load down Laura's throat. I would have to return that favor before the night was over. Monica must have cum a dozen times. It was hard to tell. We collapsed in each other's arms still breathing hard. Wow, lesbian sex was fun! We straightened ourselves out and sipped our wine in silence for a few minutes. Finally I broke the silence. I burped. We all broke out in peals of laughter. "We should do this more often", Monica said. "Oh, I think we will", Laura replied. "How about you, Rita"? "Oh, I sure could stand a good fucking right now. Where's a man when you need him"? "That can be arranged", Laura said as she left the room. She was gone for about 10 minutes. Monica and I were getting cozy on the couch. "If you two love birds would care to join me in the bedroom that would be nice", Laura called out. When we went in we found Laura sitting at her vanity wearing a sexy pair of stockings held up by a black waist nipper. She had on a bra which left her hard nipples exposed. No panties. I gasped when I saw her. "She was a guy named Larry once", I thought. Unbelievable! I spotted a contraption on the bed. On closer look it turned out to be a strap on dildo! "Rita needs a good fucking, Monica, would you care to do the honors"? "My pleasure", was all she said. Laura then instructed me to prepare my pussy. After I had lubed up I returned to the bedroom to find Laura lying on her back with a very stiff clitty. Monica had donned the strap on. She looked at me and said, "This somehow feels right at home on me". I knew what to do. Walking towards the bed I smiled at Monica and grabbed a hold of her "cock". Be gentle, I'm younger than you"!"Don't rub it in, honey!", she laughed. Laura's clitty looked so inviting pointing towards the ceiling. I climbed on top of her with my buns in the air. It was a little larger than mine. Her pink purse look like a succulent oyster. I began by giving it a nice tongue bath. Hmmmmm I could tell she liked that alot. I applied all my best cock sucking skills. I could feel Monica getting in position behind me. "Don't be afraid, Monica", I told her, "I'm used to bigger". As she slowly entered me I began sucking Laura's clitty with abandon. In between giving instructions to Monica, I concentrated on giving my newest girlfriend the most pleasure I could. Eventually Laura gave up her girl juice. I collected it in my mouth and Laura and I shared a very juicy kiss. At that point I could tell that Monica was tiring out. It felt nice but it was really no substitute for the real thing. We lay together for a bit, drank some more wine and just chatted about things. Mostly girly things. Someone mentioned Halloween. That began a lively discussion on what we could all do together. I'd outgrown Halloween in my hometown. Laura said she'd check out some of the clubs in Manhattan and see if anything might interest us.
We all eventually fell asleep in Laura's bed. In the morning I was awoken by Laura giving my clitty a nice going over. Monica was still sleeping soundly. She was still wearing the strap on. "Look, Laura, I giggled, morning wood"! Monica was awoken to two giggly sissy girls. "Hey sailor", Laura laughed, "My girlfriend here and I will blow you for a fifty"! That got us going again.
We were laughing so hard we almost peed our panties. After showering and dressing I insisted on making a big breakfast for us all. French toast, coffee and tea. It was decided that the three of us would dress as hookers for Halloween and party in the city. They asked if Danny would go for the idea. Maybe be our pimp? "I told them I thought he's be even sexier in a sailor's uniform. That got a good response. After kissing goodbye and promising to stay in touch Monica and I left.
"Did you have fun, Rita?", Monica asked. I thought a second and said, "It was very educational." We both started laughing again. "We have to do this again soon, Monica, don't you think"? "I think Laura would insist, honey".
Later that day Danny stopped by. He asked how everything went, and what we did, etc. I told him he wouldn't understand, it was a girl thing! "But I'll tell you what", I said. "Why don't you take me upstairs and do your boy thing! Oh, and he did!






No comments:

Post a Comment